Is the office open?
- Yes, but you can also tour and lease virtually.
What are your office hours?
- You can view our office hours on the Contact Us page.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum income equal to 3 times the rent in a month.
- Bankruptcy, Judgments, money owed and evictions from previous landlords will be a denial.
- We look at criminal history, felony, and/or misdemeanor convictions. Sexual offense or drug related cases will be an automatic denial.
- 2 residents per bedroom allowed
How much is the application fee?
- The application fee is ONLY $20. We will do both a background and credit check.
What is the deposit?
- The deposit for each floor plan is listed on our application page.
Do we take pets?
- We only take pets on in certain apartments. Pets must be 25 lbs or less. We do not always have pet apartments available so please call and check availability.
Do we accept Section 8 or any type of housing vouchers?
- Yes, if all other criteria listed above is met and if your competed application is approved.
Are you an income based apartment?
- No, you must make 3 times the monthly rent to qualify.
What are your leasing terms?
- We only offer 1 year leasing terms. We do not offer any short term leasing of any kind.
What utilities is a tenant responsible for?
- Tenants are responsible for their own utilities and are required to set up their own electric account through Evergy prior to move-in. Residents who would like to have cable and internet access will need to set up their own account with Cox.
How do I do my laundry?
- There is onsite laundry available in each building for residents’ use. Some of our upgraded units have stackable washer/dryer connections as well!